- LIFE EGGSHELLLENCE participates in the Networking of European LIFE projects organised by EURECAT. The LIFE HYPOBRICK project, financed by the LIFE programme of the European Union (Ref.: LIFE19 ENV/ES/000121) has participated in the "LIFE PROJECTS NETWORKING EVENT" organised by EURECAT with the title: "Circular Economy, waste, water and soil".
- The LIFE EGGSHELLENCE project, funded by the European Union (REF. : LIFE 19 ENV/ES/00121 through the 2014-2020 programme for Environment and Climate Action, was presented last 6th September at the 17th International Conference RRB 2021 (Renewable Resources and Biorefineries), concretely at the Santiago Campus of the University of Aveiro (Portugal) and in the framework of the BioBased Market, an experience in which companies, start-ups, institutes and research centres were able to present their innovative projects in terms of bioproducts or bio-based products, i.e. materials, chemical products and energy derived from renewable biological resources. Thus, the project was presented by means of a booth where the raw materials, our bio-based tile and an illustrative poster were shown. In addition, in the so-called “pitch session”, by an oral presentation, the LIFE EGGSHELLENCE project was presented to research groups from all over the world, leaders in renewable resources and in the path towards the sustainability of the planet.
- Participation in the Conference organized by Castellón Regional Government: “European funding opportunities 2021-2027”, intervention of Francisca Quereda, principal investigator, presenting the project
- LIFE EGGSHELLENCE follow-up meeting with the EC monitor and the consortium
- Creation of the Stakeholders Advisory Board working group